- 1 mins read time
- Published: 2nd November 2023
Give a gift that makes a difference
Buying Christmas gifts can be a difficult task. Luckily, Oxfam “Unwrapped” can make things much easier. If you’re looking for a gift that makes a difference, then look no further.
Our “Unwrapped” collection consists of charity cards that work like this: When you purchase one, you donate to support Oxfam’s life-saving and life- changing work around the world.
We have a choice of bright and fun cards, which would complement any Christmas mantlepiece. You can help educate a girl, care for a baby, or provide access to safe water - there are options for every cause close to your heart. The funds generated from an “Unwrapped” gift help fight inequality to end poverty and injustice.
The last day of posting to guarantee delivery before Dec 25th has passed, postal gifts will be delivered as soon a possible in January but Ecards and Print at home gifts are still available for immediate delivery.
When an “Unwrapped” gift is purchased, the donation goes into one of four programme funds.
These are the:
- Saving Lives Fund, which helps to provide life-saving support to
communities experiencing emergencies.
- Supporting Livelihoods Fund, which allows us to work with
communities living in poverty as they develop their own solutions and
improve their livelihoods.
- Water for All Fund, which gives communities access to clean water and
- Investing in the Future Fund, which helps to ensure that people have
the right to high-quality education and healthcare.
How do I buy an “Unwrapped” gift?
- Choose your gift HERE.
- Choose the card-type (e-card, pdf, or print card) to be delivered to your
recipient and personalise the message in the card (optional).
- You’ll get a confirmation email after your purchase, containing your
Read more HERE.