Do something extraordinary that will wow your friends, prove something to yourself and make a lasting difference to people affected by severe poverty and injustice around the world.
On Saturday 7th June, teams of between 3 and 6 people will walk the 50km challenge
or our 25km challenge
across the stunning Mourne Mountains supporting Oxfam’s work.
We’ve also made some exciting changes from last year’s event:
- Chipped timing for all participants
- Times texted to participants on the evening of the event
- Free bus transfers to the starting point for each event
- Medals for all participants
- Altered route taking in the most scenic spots in the Mournes
- Designated party on the night after the event
Registration fee is only €30/£25!