We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item.
We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Please note that:
- product returns will not be accepted in person at our warehouse address
- this returns policy applies to products sold on our website and not products sold in store
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with oxfamireland.org. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 14 days, with the dispatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will be responsible for paying the return postage of the Products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us within 14 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- For help with items later than 14 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information at email@example.com
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by telephone (on 028 9077 5626) or email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We will allocate you with a Returns Code which must be included with the package to enable us to process your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service.
- Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as registered post) and return to the address advised at the time of providing your Returns Code.
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
- Unwanted Products - European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs). By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order.
- If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number: by email at email@example.com; or by telephone from Republic of Ireland call +44 28 9077 5626 or from Northern Ireland call 028 9077 5626
- We will then arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
- Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows: Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any specific delivery charges that you incurred for that item over and above our Standard Delivery rate. Where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the Standard Delivery charge incurred.
We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase (e.g. Express Delivery) UNLESS you are returning the item to us because of an error on our part (or because it is defective) under our 14-day Money-back Policy above.