Telephone from ROI: 0044 28 9077 5626
Telephone from NI: 028 9077 5626
Office hours 9am- 4pm (Monday – Friday).
Terms & Conditions of sale
All computers are wholly refurbished and tested. Each comes with Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Operating System. All models also come with Microsoft Security Essentials (anti-virus software) and Open Office (office productivity software compatible with Microsoft Office).
Whilst we can’t promise you will receive the exact model and make displayed online, what we can promise is that you will receive a computer with at least the minimum specification as detailed beside each model. In some instances the hardware will be of higher spec but will never be of a lower spec.
The warranty provided will cover the computer for 6 months from date of purchase.
Under this guarantee Oxfam Ireland will, for a period of 6 months, either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:-
- Oxfam Ireland is notified as soon as the buyer first discovers any such defects.
- If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone Oxfam will provide the customer with a replacement.
- Oxfam Ireland will issue a replacement product of equivalent quality.
- A full refund can be obtained for an item that is found to be faulty, as described by the Sale of Goods Act. Please refer to our Returns Policy.
- Examination by Oxfam Ireland of such goods shall disclose to its satisfaction that such defects exist and have not been caused by, including but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation or handling, or by repair or alteration not effected by Oxfam Ireland. In the case where damage has been caused by the customer Oxfam Ireland may refuse to offer a replacement product.
- Warranty does not cover viruses or any issues occurring with software or hardware incompatibility.
- This condition shall not affect the statutory rights of the buyer.
- The company’s liability to the buyer in either contract or tort shall not extend either under this condition or any other provision or in any circumstances at all to indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits sustained by the buyer provided always that this condition shall not exclude or restrict for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- GOODS RETURNED MUST BE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING, UNDAMAGED, COMPLETE AND WITH ALL THE ORIGINAL MANUALS AND LITERATURE SUPPLIED WITH THE GOODS: GOODS RETURNED NOT IN LINE WITH THIS CONDITION, WILL, AT THE COMPANY'S DISCRETION, BE REFUSED OR THE COMPANY WILL BE ENTITLED TO CHARGE APPROPRIATE PACKAGING, MANUALS AND LITERATURE IN ORDER TO RETURN THE GOODS TO THE COMPANY'S OWN SUPPLIER. THE COMPANY WILL BE UNDER NO LIABILITY TO THE BUYER UNDER THIS CLAUSE IN RESPECT OF GOODS, WHICH ARE RETURNED IN A DAMAGED CONDITION.
- Oxfam Ireland bears no responsibility for any third party data or software on the machine at the time of return.
- Oxfam Ireland does not warranty notebook/laptop batteries. We do not check the life expectancy of a laptop/notebook battery and whilst this is a removable and replaceable part of a portable machine we do not warrant or test these batteries. The functionality is by our technical processes using a PSU ([Power Supply Unit). This matter is taken into consideration when pricing these goods for sale.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strikes, lock-outs, riots, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of the company and the company shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
- These conditions of sale shall be construed in accordance with Irish & UK Law.
Delivery & Shipping
Please note, Oxfam computers are only shipped to the UK and Ireland.
Sterling prices as follows:
£5.95 Standard Shipping
£9.95 Next Day
Euro prices as follows:
€6.95 Standard Shipping
€11.95 Next Day
You can view our Returns Policy here.